Zenus is a Resourcepack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which can be described as a myth as old as ever. Today, simplified packages are no longer uncommon, many have made it, dozens of packages have been created, but even then Zenus still managed to come out on top and present Minecraft in its own way.
What is interesting?
The structure is an example of a writer having the best time of his life, you can almost feel the excitement of the work in every detail. In addition, the set will immerse you in the game in more depth than any other set, give you a sense of reality and improve the quality of your play. However, the idea behind Zenus is still simple, you can join the winning group to enjoy the place Zenus has to offer.
Zenus Guide to installing / installing Zenus packages
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Zenus Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
The article Zenus 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 Tools (Textures of Realism 64x) first appeared in PackMods.