XP Storage is an excellent Mod of Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which allows you to store your experience with the object!
- Right click: keep in a book the amount of your experience (at least 30 lats per book). If you have more than 30 levels, it will repeat the rest of your experience
- Right click to lick: Take experiences stored in the book
- Test recipe book: Book 1 (obviously a book), lapis lazuli 2 (it stores experience, so lapis lazuli gives a feel), diamond 2 (it’s strong and precious, so it still makes sense)
Installing XP Storage Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and install API architecture + Cloth Config API
- DOWNLOAD XP Storage Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
XP Storage Mod Download link
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: sfinc + Pardys | Source page: CurseForge
The article XP Storage Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Storage experience with themes) first appeared in PackMods.