Xaero’s Minimap is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which adds to the game a multifunctional map that can help you in playing the game, do not forget this time installation. The interface itself is versatile and perfectly fits the general concept of the game, which allows you to use it easily, because it is intuitive.
What else is interesting?
The map is a classic map that has been designed in the style of Minecraft, which means that you now get the first view from above, where there are also triangular barriers. Of course, you can place some markers, if you want to do that you need to select easy -to -use buttons in the menu, and then you can insert them into the map. If so, if you don’t want to play unfairly, you can disable the possibility of teleportation between points, but you can also allow it, to speed up the game a bit.
- Information field located below the map.
- Ways of change.
Installing Xaero’s Minimap Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Xaero’s Minimap Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: xaero96 | Source page: CurseForge