WorldEdit is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which allows all players to change the map as they wish. After all, you now have a number of commands and tools you can use, allowing you to customize everything around you. You can change the design of the environment, you can build a huge mountain in a few seconds, or you can build a volcano. All this can be done on special orders.
Features of The Mod
- Mod allows you to quickly replace, remove, install dozens, even hundreds or even thousands of blocks. The important thing is to save your computer power supply, because you can get out of the game!
- The water installed in WorldEdit does not flow, so you can build an unusual house with water.
- You can create geometric shapes with certain parameters, such as spheres, cubes, parallelepipeds and many more.
- You have an easy -to -use compass that allows you to communicate from one place to another in seconds.
- WorldEdit is one of the oldest mods ever in Minecraft. Its origins can be considered an alpha version of the Minecraft game.
If so, if you want to learn in detail all the commands, there is a special section for you, where everything is described in detail – http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit.
We wish everyone a safe game!
Installing WorldEdit Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD WorldEdit Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
WorldEdit Mod Download link
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: sk89q + wizjany_ + me4502 + octylFractal | Source page: CurseForge
The article WorldEdit Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (In-game map editor) first appeared in PackMods.