World War I: Bag for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package of useful and abundant resources and fights for the struggle. It started in about twenty days and has grown in fashion ever since. Available in 32 × 32 continuous resolution with this useful package.
This useful package may have a detailed record along with the quality of the weapons and the best things in this game. You will get weapons, swords, guns as well as many other challenges. Many problems have been fixed which may seem, ammo and uniforms. Produced by SachoSenior.
First World War: Changelogs for the Bag:
- New weapons and sounds.
- Added uniforms and ammo.
- Bayonet rode and Rodrigo AI.
- Rifles and swords modified.
- Changes around and Gui.
- Design and layout improvements.
- Medickit and new weapons.
Software guidelines / packages for World War I
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
World War I Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: SachoSenior | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article World War I 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Bag 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.