World of Minecraft Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 depending on the popular classic game called Warcraft. It will bring new Warcraft skills to the world of Minecraft. Available in 128 × 128 resolution with this useful package. This useful package was created by NinjaWorgen.
This useful package was officially launched in September 2017 and then after the following month, it soon grew into a World of Minecraft essential and usable package at all times . It will have advanced definition options such as Animated system, balanced system, CTM and many other issues. Sounds and Music is taken from World of Minecraft. The creators of this useful package have shown their willingness to develop and create mods for this entertainment with unique options and loops.
World of Minecraft Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Zombie Village may now become Ghouls.
- Iron Golems can be stone Golems.
- Added sugar cane and bone marrow.
- New gemstones and gems.
- Added bar and Chiseled Quartz material.
- Improved glitch design with moving jars.
- Record keeping records and mobs people.
- Improved font and GUI.
- Closed window sills and bookshelves.
- The new stores will now have 4 different types.
Minecraft Resource / Texture Pack environment installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave a file.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
World of Minecraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: NinjaWorgen | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article World of Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Product Software 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.