Woodpecker Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a medieval fashion Useful source package. It has 16 × 16 resolution for this useful package. It was made by Zob.
This useful package can have four to 10 different colors in each person’s yard. This useful package has its own unique characteristics and characteristics. You will have a wonderful, smooth new system, in just 29 days, one writer has done a lot of work with this useful resource package. It is warm and clear with a package of useful, rustic and RPG resources. It does have work in progress however often.
Woodpecker Resource Pack Changelogs:
- A custom-made oak mannequin has been added.
- Apply three structures (stone, refined granite, andesite)
- Added security weapons trading system and information books.
- Added 7 pebble structures.
Woodpecker Resource / Texture Bag Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Woodpecker resource kit Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: zob | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Woodpecker 1.17 / 1.16.5 Product Software 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.