Winthor Medieval Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package of useful, bright and medieval resources. This useful package started about 5 days ago, has received a lot of praise and we predict it will have the energy to turn it into a valuable resource package. Available in 64 × 64 resolution with this required package. This useful resource package was developed by Studio-Winthor.
In this useful package you should have a lot of bright things and a lot of structure because you will notice a group of people and colorful painters in this game as well. It will have many objects, obstacles and entities, characters that you will find alone in this game. The custom settings you will note in Minecraft 1.13 are now complete. It does a lot of work but is likely to be completed sooner or later.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added glass and brown colored fonts.
- New Mobs and Creepers.
- Chest inserted and chest trapped.
- Sky and New Water.
- WInter summer season and weather added.
- Insects are attached to the Gold Armor.
- Added GUI and Artwork.
- Added Terrain and Particle.
- New and varied homes and apartments.
Winthor Medieval Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Studio_Winthor | Source link: CurseForge
The article Winthor Medieval Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.