Werewolves is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 which adds a new bonus system to the game, which you can’t get unless you let the werewolves overwhelm you. In the world of Vampirism, players find themselves in the middle of a conflict between vampires and hunters. With vampirism, the only way to survive is to take on the power of one of the two parties, whether it’s an evil vampire, or exploring and using hunting technology to kill your opponents, it’s always necessary. In the darkness, however, a new force of nature and beast appeared: the Werewolves. Everything you need to know is in the Vampirism Guide.
- Turns into a werewolf in the wake of one.
- New werewolf skill tree system.
- Type 3 werewolves: Human Werewolf, Werewolf lifeguard.
Installing Werewolves Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and install Vampirism + Guide API
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Werewolves Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Werewolves Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4
Author: Cheaterpaul | Source page: CurseForge