Waila Mod 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 (What I was looking for) is a UI enchancment model that aims to offer instant blocking data, with the need to open UI. It provides a small, unobtrusive tool at the top of the presentation screen with information about the barriers that participants are viewing. A powerful API is offered so that different models can add their own data related to internal barriers.
Waila is an extension for NEI. It can show in the tooltip what is pretending to be trading. Because the tooltip takes the mod title, you can even easily read something per mod.
How to use:
- Tooltips should work outside the field within NEI good interface.
- There are 2 keys you need to consider. [Waila] The config menu means you can configure which keys appear on the menu (default to numpad0) [Waila] Show / Hide management (default numpad1) to show / hide tooltip (can also be used in black mode).
- Check throughout the config menu, there are a lot of potentially disabled / disabled issues.
- Run around, have fun.
Installing Mod Waila
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Waila Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Waila Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: profmobius | Source page: CurseForge