Visual Workbench is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.16.4 which enhances the Minecraft workplace by showcasing what’s on it at all times. Typically, when doing a craft, the player will not be told which items are placed on the table. With Visual Workbench, however, players can place models of 3D objects on each table, allowing players to immerse themselves in the game. Once you get it, Visual Workbench will become a great addition to your game because it is not only fun, but also engaging.
- You can now see who is at work.
Installing Visual Workbench Mod
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and install PuzzleLib
- DOWNLOAD Visual Workbench Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Visual Workbench Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4 + 1.16.3 + 1.16.2
Author: Fuzs_ | Source page: CurseForge
The article Visual Workbench Mod 1.16.5 / 1.16.4 (Workbench 3D) first appeared in PackMods.