True Darkness is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 which adds the kind of night that is real to the game. The fact is that now you can get the kind of night that is in the real world. Real darkness and lots of light from the lights. Very good and new lighting.
There are also other functions, v:
- The moon is slightly brighter, provides more light, and you can adjust the amount of light from the moon.
- The lunar cycle has an effect on the lighting in the game world.
- You can cancel the new moon and new moon.
- Works when playing on different servers without installing mods on them.
- Ability to make adjustments, such as changing the brightness of the torch, the amount of light at night and other game indicators.
Installing a true dark Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- DOWNLOAD True dark mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
True Darkness Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: grondagthebarbarian | Source page: CurseForge