The TrapCraft 1.16.3/1.15.2 Mod provides numerous traps to Minecraft, in addition to another mechanisms. It would make survival extra various and add many new options to the game.
When putting in this mod, the next gadgets will seem in Minecraft:
- lure – holds the mob in place and offers periodic harm to it;
- spikes – do loads of harm when involved with a mob;
- a chest with a magnet – routinely attracts all loot in a small radius;
- fan – when turned on, repels mobs and deserted objects from itself at a distance of 5 blocks;
- grass cowl – a skinny plate of grass that breaks below any mob is used to masks pits and traps.
All this gear can be utilized to looking or defend the bottom from undead.
TrapCraft Mod Installation Instructions
- Make sure you have Forge API installed.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the mods folder, which is located in the game folder.
TrapCraft Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Source Link: CurseForge | Mod Maker: percivalalb