Tossou’s Zombie is a kit for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which is probably one of the most characteristic packages of horror. It was designed for a larger purpose, to be able to add structure related to the zombie world. The resource pack includes new animations and new zombie structures that might even scare you.
What is interesting
At this level, resourcepac has a variety of zombies and a variety of structures along with some interesting features. This can be a useful resource package that you may have to have in order to get along Optifine HD. The resource will add 800+ new types of zombies (which are just the features) to minecraft.
Tissou’s Zombie Resource / Texture Pack Installation Instructions
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Tissou’s Zombie Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Tissou | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Tissou’s Zombie 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Resource 1.15.2 (Textures 800+ Zombies 16x) first appeared in PackMods.