Tiny Pixels is a framework for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 the classic Minecraft retains the original art style, but combine them with a heavy Pixel. One of the unique features of Tiny Pixel is the blockchain, which keeps the design enhancement even though they are 16x packaged.
What is interesting
In addition, most of the structures in Tiny Pixels have been drawn with hard work, making them look like beautiful square patterns, creating a vibrant feel that is new and unique. The atmosphere feels more vibrant and alive, even though everything is more foggy.
Tiny Pixel Tiny Pixel Guide / Installation Package
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Tiny Pixels Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: 500poundsofnothing | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Tiny Pixels 1.17 / 1.16.5 Software Pack 1.13.2 (16x Fine Technology) first appeared in PackMods.