Tinkers’ Mechworks is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will add various redstone machines to the game. This mod is used as an addon for popular Tinkers’ Cons Mod. In the game you will appear materials made of copper and aluminum, which will be produced all over the world and will be used as the manufacture of various goods.
What else is interesting?
There will be a lot of character extensions, it is possible to use special filters to filter the obstacles, which will be used for construction and the rest of the mechanical work in Minecraft.
Other additions to Tinkers’ Consonstr
- Weapons – homemade weapon addon
- Moar Tinkers – introduction to many mods
- ala kesika – New ores and leads
- Oreberry – metal berry
- Survival of the Tinkers – difficult game
- Pewter – new tools from other popular mods
- Tinkers Arsenal – firearms
- Tinkers Skyblock – device for skyblock cards
- Tinkers If – material property in the JEI
- Extratic – compatible with many mods, new tools and weapons
- Bottles – transfer more fluid into the vessel
- Thermal Tinkering
- Complementing Tinkers
Installing Tinkers Mod Mechworks
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- You need to install Tinkers’ Consonstr (until 1.7.10) + his clothes (from 1.14.4+)
- DOWNLOAD Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.7.10
Author: mDiyo + fuj1n | Source page: CurseForge
The article Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Redstone Machine) first appeared in PackMods.