Thermal Tinkering is a Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.7.10, which is an addon for Tinkers Consonstr. This mod allows you to adapt all the functions of a relatively large smelter, which took up a lot of space in a small block, completely replacing the function of the old large smelter. With the “config” file you can also change the location of the mod, which allows you to add a variety of liquids to the blacklist, as well as an information file where all the data in the game is written.
- You can update the mod changes through a special “config” file.
- Addon to Tinkers Consonstr.
Installation of Thermal Tinkering Mod
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and set the Tinkers Construct + Heat expansion
- DOWNLOAD Thermal Tinkering Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Thermal Tinkering Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.7.10
Author: samboy063 | Source page: CurseForge
The article Thermal Tinkering Mod 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 (Addon for Tinkers Construct) first appeared in PackMods.