The Galaxy Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful and easy-to-use resource package. We have 64 × 64 resolution for this package. This useful resource package was developed by Galaxyne.
This useful package will try to get rid of outdated systems and add some new skills to your best every time you enjoy this game. Plus, it will try to give you an easy feel and if you have a lot of details about it. Every little thing in this useful package is lively and animated and the entrepreneur has put in a lot of effort, everyone and everything can be 100% unique with this package.
Usage on Galaxy Resource Pack:
- Toxic andesite and Granite were added.
- New inhabitants of Zombie and Diorite.
- Enhanced Liama Carpet and Polar Bear.
- Magma barriers and Bone barriers were added.
- Improve control over the smell of flowers and dragons.
- Changed water changes and long-term behavior.
- Added cartoon jewelry for lanterns and sea lanterns.
Instructions for installing the Galaxy Resource / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
The Galaxy Resource Pack download link
Ball: Galaxyne | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article The Galaxy 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.