Find Resource Pack 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 for Minecraft is a Smooth Texture Pack that is simple on your eyes and mobile computer yet allows you to see the world of minecraft in new wonders. see the best mountains and darkest caves to see what you’ll find in The Find! You can take advantage of minecraft sports with the help of CTM and various MCpatcher add -ons or just with vanilla Minecraft!
If you do a lot of farming, you’ll find that The Find replaces the animal’s head for kids – a big eye that looks like something you might see in anime is customary in this package. Unlike many other useful resource packs, this one has a recurring theme that you’ll find in the margins. The baking tables, ovens, hoppers, chests and extras are all completely different, however, even though they are the same it feels like they go together. This may be a sign you understand that you have gained a useful resource. If you can fix it, Find seems to be the largest of the many shader packages installed as well – the light response really works here.
Instructions for setting up the resource / package system
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Downloadable product search links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Ball: Spiffyj | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft