Thalyrus Medieval Warfare Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 is a Pack Based on antiquity, war and war. It will have a standard 32 × 32 resolution with this useful package. This useful package started about 12 months ago and was 70% implemented. It was designed by SachoSenior.
This useful package will bring a medieval style into the structures and will also touch weapons. You will take a variety of 3D characters and fight with sound. It will have a mixed theme of the medieval era, a battle that will probably be mixed to give you good ideal medieval skills during the game. It will also feature some gadgets and strategies in this useful package.
Thalyrus Medieval Warfare Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Added Iron Lengthy Scythe and Beacon.
- New land and gardens.
- Improved hopper and cauldron.
- Faster Observer and Sea Lantern.
- Cover the Anvil bricks and finish.
- Added Finish Portal and Melon Block.
- New cactus and larvae.
- High Speed Train and Train Detector.
Thalyrus Medieval Warfare Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Thalyrus Medieval Warfare Download Links Links
Ball: Facebook Facebook logo Sign up for Facebook to connect with Rodrigo Al Source link: SachoProject
The article Thalyrus Medieval Warfare 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.