TextureCraft Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 originally based on Trustworthy and a package of other useful resources discussed. We have a 32 × 32 resolution for this useful resource package. It was designed by Bedarride.
This useful package has medieval themes and you can also rely on them to equip shiny weapons, also offering you the use of your sharp sword to point at enemies. It has a few features borrowed from a single TextureCraft and can be improved in more recent updates. With this useful source package that has greatly improved the vanilla fashion and now it should have more elements than ever before.
TextureCraft Resource Pack package:
- Added Apple and Apple Golden.
- Artistic compatibility and new Recipe interface.
- Improve mannequin furnace and Emerald products.
- 3D Fashions added now will have FPS discounts.
- New mushroom balls and clay.
- Improved Piston and Arrow entity.
- New 3D fashion for craft tables and metal doors.
TextureCraft Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave a file.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
TextureCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Katalijst | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article TextureCraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.