Synthwave PvP Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is futuristic, PvP and survival called a useful package. It started about a yr earlier and has become very popular among live and PvP gamers. This essential package was designed by Yuruze. It is 100% done.
This Resource Pack will bring you the best, highest quality neon lights and colors that can evoke a unique Retro atmosphere that you have never seen before. Each time you fight an enemy participant, it will bring you building power and bring neon lights with geometric shapes. It also impresses with the bright Retro music that was so popular in the 80s. Thanks to PvP style, it will make your weapons shine and the sword will be colorful, bright and shiny.
Synthewave PvP Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2
- New potions and ores listed.
- Incorporated Neon lights and weapons.
- Insects and Metals Stock Mounted.
- Added objects and structures.
- Improved Technology and Sky.
- Stock and Moon to the end.
- Heaven and angry people.
- Added barriers and creepers.
Synthwave PvP Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Synthwave PvP Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Yuruze | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Synthwave PvP 1.16.5 Resource Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.