Survivalture is a tool pack for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 this requires another way to change the game. While today’s popular packages tend to look more natural, renewing the game world and revitalizing the biome, Survivalture takes a role in making the game more robust and stay true in terms of “survival”.
What is interesting
After installing the Survivalture resource pack, players will find the inner atmosphere more intimidating. Using a black color palette with a built-in art style, Survivalture created a challenging experience when players decided to stay there or, even worse, go exploring. The torch will no longer be your rescue, as the darkness caused by Survivalture has proven to be terrifying.
Survivalture Resource / Texture Pack Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Survivalture Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Ball: KEJWII | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Survivalture 1.17 / 1.16.5 Spring bag (system with dark atmosphere) first appeared in PackMods.