Super Mario 64 Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very useful and easy-to-use resource package. We have a standard 32 × 32 resolution for this required package. This is what jojofox was designed for.
This useful package relies on a collection of Super Mario games that have talked a lot and are made with the Nintendo Ds console. An author called jojofox started two months ago and he tried to do it like Super Mario. This useful resource package has a variety of work in progress, but there will be some improvements and changes in the new update.
Super Mario 64 Resource Pack Properties:
- Introduced custom made for heavy plates.
- New Spruce saplings and woods.
- Bedrock and oak trees have improved.
- Introduced Cracson Glazed Terracotta.
- Fashion tailored for yellow flowers.
- Added rail and Minecart.
- Improved water, cartoons and bricks
Super Mario 64 Super Resource 64 Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Super Mario 64 Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: CandyCrystal + jojofox | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Super Mario 64 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.