SummerFields Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is an essential resource package. We have a 32 × 32 resolution for this useful resource package.
This useful utility package was initially started by Lithiumsound but was later abandoned by CuddleWozzle. It has a clear, rich look and a clear sky, and other summer-related options make this useful package top notch. Now you too can hide your wet days by participating in this useful resource package. It has mobs, blocks, dragon pores and skins, a lightmap and a few custom colors.
SummerFields Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Disc sales increased.
- Transmission light riding.
- Added diskdrive GUI.
- Modified glowstone and a few fragments.
- Hook tripwire hook.
- Added diamond and gold armor
- Modified processing eggs.
SummerFields Summer Packaging Guide / Packaging Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
SummerFields Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: CuddleWoozle | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article SummerFields 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Bag 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.