Structure Compass is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which adds the ability to find some biomes in the game. You can find a few biomes with the help of a compass. It’s also worth noting that there are more than 15 compasses in the game, each of which monitors a specific biome.
What else is interesting?
Another feature of the mod is that almost all compasses have a toggle to change the search. For example, you will be able to find marine biomass, as well as switch to compass search in the water, which is a good feature for players, because you can see almost all the dungeons using the compass.
- More than 15+ new compass types.
- Change the operation of the compass.
Installing Compassure Compass Mod
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Download the Structure Compass Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Structure Compass Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Author: Samarium_150 | Source page: CurseForge
The article Structure Compass Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Compass to find structure) first appeared in PackMods.