SimpleCraft Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very elegant fabric and easy-to-use package with straight lines and easy colors. It has 16 × 16 resolution for this useful resource package.
This useful resource package has a simple variety. In addition, there are solid colors that are pleasing to our eyes those with a large and pleasant bloch. SimpleCraft useful utility packages have a variety of simplicity and excellent structure in this package. It has barriers, crowds, bright colors, reptiles, bushes, houses, craft offices, buildings, the sea. This essential package was created by thecactusgirl. It has a non-stop date and really works on 1.10.2 / 1.10 and many more.
SimpleCraft package packaging / installation instructions
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
SimpleCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: thatcactusgirl | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article SimpleCraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.