SimonKraft is a package for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which became known for its editing in Minecraft. The packaging makes the game simpler, yet still alive. Its basic art style has also influenced most of Studio Ghibli, so anime fans can find similarities when traveling around the world.
What else is interesting?
As winter draws to a close, it’s best to use a package like Simon’s so you feel at peace to take in the world, bright and dreamy. What’s more, it’s fun to watch it in a rolling structure. Combining it with a bright color palette makes the package even more beautiful.
SimonKraft Resource / Texture Kit Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
SimonKraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Ball: simonk0 | Source Link: CurseForge
The article SimonKraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 Resource Kit (packing with a bright color palette) first appeared in PackMods.