Shadow Effect is a package for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will help you improve the original structure because there is a new application for you, namely shadows. The authors of the design also added another interesting detail to the graphics design of the game, namely the three-dimensional game model. The author paid special attention to the nature of the game, now the grass and trees will be more real.
What has been updated?
- The original structure has not been changed, however, beautiful shades have been added to them.
- The old block has got beautiful details and 3D models.
Instructions for setting up the shadow source / recorder
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Shadow Effect Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Ball: fimishb | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Shadow Effect 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Resource Pack (Shadow Effect x16) first appeared in PackMods.