Serene Seasons is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will allow you to have a very realistic look at the game. The fact is that now you can enjoy the change of seasons in the game just like in real life. The authors of the mod worked meticulously on all aspects of the changing era. Now you’ll get red leaves that can be done in the fall, covered in snow in the winter, and melted snow. Depending on the type of biomass and seasonal changes, so the differences will not be the same for forest biomass, as well as mountain biomass.
What does this mod allow you to do?
- The mod adds a seasonal change to the game.
- The leaves change color depending on the season of the year.
- The behavior of some animals also changes.
Installing Serene Seasons Mod
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Serene Seasons Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Serene Seasons Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.7.10
Author: GlitchfiendMods | Source page: CurseForge