SC Photorealism Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a modern age and life like them. It has a resolution of 128 × 128 with this required resource package. This useful package started about 12 months ago, 70% completed and probably completed soon in a new update. It was developed by SCtester.
The purpose of this useful package is to send real life as a skill by using an extreme definition system in this game. It can make the Minecraft world into a more immersive game, possibly having a variety of builds in it. It can be applied seamlessly, on a map and also has a sky designed to give you beautiful skills.
SC Photorealism Resource Packatelogs package update:
- Added GUI to all Stock fonts.
- New technology for barriers and objects.
- All Cobblestone and Stonebrick varieties are included.
- New color mattress technology with 3D Fashions.
- Improved pumpkin improvement.
- The new HD function will work on nature shows.
- Lava may have a softer texture and may look too much.
- Dispensers and droppers helped.
- All swords were added.
SC Photorealism Resource / Texture Pack installation
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave a file.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
SC Photorealism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: SCtester | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article SC Photorealism 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared on PackMods.