Roughly Enough Items (or simply REI) is a helpful mod that may assist you to see craft objects and potion recipes in new variations and snapshots of Minecraft. It’s a non permanent analogue of NEI and JEI, and performs solely the fundamental features. However such a set of alternatives for a lot of gamers might be fairly sufficient. It’s also a wonderful analogue of those mods for Fabric Loader, which many gamers love for wonderful optimization.
Roughly Enough Items Mod Installation Instructions
- Make sure you have Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API installed.
- Make sure you have Forge API installed.
- Make sure you have Rift installed.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the mods folder, which is located in the game folder.
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Source Link: CurseForge | Mod Maker: shedaniel