RomeCraft Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a medieval and historic Roman that was designed as a necessary package. It has 16 × 16 and 32 × 32 resolution in this useful package. It is meant to represent a package of useful resources prepared.
This essential package is based on facts as each block is a marvel of real-life examples of the Roman Anicent era and its Structure and art. This useful resource package will completely replace all the classic minecraft designs of fabrics made of historic Roman honey. It is considered to be a much-needed package and has an old structure. It is full of details of the historic Roman model and includes the sun, crowds, barriers, reptiles, old houses, houses, weapons, houses. . Unable to keep up with regular dates however, you will be happy with this essential package. This useful RomeCraft product package was created by Stugace.
RomeCraft Resource / Texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
RomeCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: stugace | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article RomeCraft 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.