Rodrigo Wallet for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a much-needed useful package. It has 8 × 8 resolution resolution for this useful package. It was designed by Rodrigo_AI.
This useful package can be a cartoony and a simple package that can be used with bright colors inside. Each structure and color is examined in each scenario to ensure that you can have the best skills in the Minecraft world. It is also one of the few 8 × Eight useful Useful resource packs that have been upgraded and customized a lot, so you might be happy to enjoy this useful resource package. It has a low resolution of 8 × Wight and you should have clean capacity if you enjoy a low pc without FPS theme.
Changelogs of Rodrigo Resource Pack:
- Quartz barrier added.
- New glowstone and slabs.
- New clean glass technology.
- Added horse diamond armor.
- Added refined granite and diorite.
- New brown horse and white horse.
- All the zombie population has improved.
Instructions for setting up a package / structure in Rodrigo
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Rodrigo’s investment link
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Rodrigo_Al | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Rodrigo’s 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.