Requiem is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which adds a unique feature to the game. In fact, the authors of the mod decided to tweak the death process a bit in vanilla Minecraft. Indeed, it is very boring, when you are reading a new place and then looking for the place of the dead to pick up your luggage.
What is interesting?
Other than that, you have to complete specific quests that change each time. There may be fish in the quest, which will put their own spin on the game after your replay, or they may give you new abilities. There are many new improvements as well as, conversely, negatives that can be applied after a player’s death to a new life.
- New mechanics when the player dies.
- A written inquest into death.
- Translation of all text menus of the mod.
Installing Requiem Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and lower API architecture + Cloth Config API
- DOWNLOAD Requiem Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Requiem Mod Download link
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: PyrofabTheModsmith + doktor4t | Source page: CurseForge
The article Requiem Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Unique dies for players) first appeared in PackMods.