Realistico Resource Kit for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a usable package for Resource. This Resource package has 512 × 512 resolution. It was designed by MatteoRizzo.
This Resource package enhances your life as an element of high quality game design. It has easy exchange results and lives like a shadow but has its default Minecraft display. It has some 3D fashions, special lighting effects and shadow responses and other options that could make the Minecraft world more fun than ever before. However, there is work in progress however it is still common.
Realistico Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Made of bricks and clay.
- Added diamonds.
- New Map Test.
- Lighting response added.
- Changed some barriers.
Realistico Resource / Texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Realistico Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: itsmatteorizzo | Source link: CurseForge
The article Realistico 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.