Real Time Chat Translation is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will allow you to become more of a player while still living on the server. The great feature of this mod is that it allows players to translate messages from chats around the world into different languages. The mod has a variety of settings that allow the most accurate message translation, as well as translation. The author points out that there may be errors during translation, you should keep this in mind.
How does the mod work?
- To start translating, you need to select the language you want to translate, as well as the language the player knows.
- The Y key allows you to start the translation.
Installing a Real Translation Mod
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Mod for real -time translation (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Real Time Communication Links Real Time Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Ringosham | Source page: CurseForge
The article Real Time Chat Translation Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Translator) first appeared in PackMods.