Qubit’s Ultra64 Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package of useful and well-crafted and informative resources. We have 64 × 64 resolution for this package. Qubit2 designed it.
This useful package has a lot of nice pictures that can blow your mind clear. It just seems simple to get started afterwards, and will add a wonderful ambiance to your Minecraft world. Each of the barriers and structures is full of details and even the smallest problems can have very deep details. You can also use this useful package Qubit Red Clock you will have a good feeling and you may be surprised to find that it took a lot of effort and hours by the manufacturer to make it look good.
Qubit’s Ultra64 Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Improved Mode Challenge with 3D grime barriers.
- New Redstone Mud and Glowstone mud tools.
- Special grass and leaf maps were added.
- Blocked Mounted Destruction Cartoon.
- Added Glowstone Animated.
- Improvements to the Redstone barrier and Crimson mushrooms.
- New clock and compass.
- Rail and Lava activator added.
Qubit’s Ultra64 Resource / Texture Pack installation
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Qubit’s Ultra64 Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Qubit2 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Qubit’s Ultra64 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.