Quart! Source Kit for Mineccraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which started out as a joke with the first goal — to become the easiest package ever created. Despite this silly idea, the gem was born. Most of the design is done in 4 × 4 format, simplifying the package so that even PCs built in the 2000s can run Minecraft.
What else is interesting?
However, lowering the solution does not result in a horrible image for it, but a pleasant artistic atmosphere. To fully define what Kwart is, we’ll say that it looks like a nice girl (weird, I know), but they were both created with flawless experimentation but turned out to be incredible.
Instructions for installing a Quart Resource / Texture package
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Quart Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Ball: ItsStitchyYT | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Quart! 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack (Technology with a unique atmosphere) first appeared in PackMods.