QuakeTex Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package used for seasons and dark. This useful package was started a month ago and is 100% complete. It can be downloaded at a minimum resolution of 16 × 16 with this useful package. This useful utility package was developed by PapaRhoq.
This useful package impressed me with a very popular game called Quake. It will also transform your fun and exciting Minecraft world into a completely black and medieval look. Each bar and item has been improved and additionally updated to make them unique and fun. Everyone can have the same feeling of being a hero in this game. Many interesting problems can be added quickly and the downside change can come as fast as 1.13.2 / 1.12.2.
QuakeTex Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Iron and new Citadel.
- Added Wolf and Warrior.
- Witches and the sea.
- Zombies and modified areas.
- Improved commands and mushrooms.
- Giant animals and shelter.
- Added Armor and Stock.
- New ogre and size.
QuakeTex Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave a file.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
QuakeTex Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: PapaRhoq | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article QuakeTex 1.17 / 1.16.5 Software Software 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.