Qtpie’s Cheerful Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very attractive and colorful source package. It has 16 × 16 resolution for this useful package. Mythra13 designed it.
This useful package has great intentions to make it bright and cheerful so that you can enjoy your enjoyment of this game. It has a hint of pink color through the use of pink and gives us a pleasant effect on the animation and on the lack of reality. You will notice the castle and the cover of decorative books. Everyone can play this game without any problems as a result it has 16 × 16 resolution.
Qtpie’s Cheerful Resource Pack Features:
- Added Enderman and Rabbit.
- New Hopper and Dropper.
- Added sensors and horses in daylight.
- Enhanced Enchantment Office and Mold Barriers
- New Podzol and Picket doors.
- Improved stone bricks and Nether bricks.
- New jobs and clocks.
- Covering the Long jar and the Zombie population.
Qtpie’s Qerpie’s Cheerful Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Qtpie’s Cheerful Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Mythra13 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Qtpie’s Cheerful 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.