Pumpkin Patch 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack is a very useful and interesting resource package. It has 32 × 32 and 16 × 16 resolution for this package. Pumpkin Patch is about adding an extra pumpkin to your Minecraft world.
This useful package really does have a minecraft editing function. It is found mainly in barriers and wool, it has stained glass windows such as clay and fine colored bricks. It can handle groups, barriers, repairs, wool, dyes, multi-colored mirrors, excellent records, photos, flowers, mountains, surroundings, harvest, pumpkin plantations, herd carts.
Pumpkin Patch Packing Tips / Packaging Tips
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave a file.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: stapleshotz | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Pumpkin Patch 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source material 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.