Player Mob Models “Mafia Templates” are templates for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which replaces many outdated mafia models with new versions of humanoids. For many, seeing monotonous single models prevents them from starting the game.
What is most interesting?
Later, they are looking for new packages to update the structure of the game by changing the models of the giant creatures to make Minecraft more interesting. These structures are just the quintessence from such a point of view, as they replace the overall structure of the game, making them more attractive, making the player more interested in the environment.
Player Mob Models Resource / Texture Pack installation
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Player Mob Models Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Ball: cmdrmcnuggets | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Player Mob Models 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 (Player Model Textures) first appeared in PackMods.