Plant In a Jar is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will allow players to plant a variety of plants in a lack of space. It’s perfect for winter bios, as well as for players living in dungeons. You can now create your own capsule, which grows the plants inside.
What is interesting?
Inside the capsule there are two slots. The first is designed to put soil inside, such as grass, sand, dirt and other obstacles. A second capsule is needed to place the plant you want to grow.
How to use?
- Create a glass capsule and iron an ingot.
- Put the plants in it as well as the soil.
- You can use any bone meal and manure.
Planting in a Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and lower API architecture + Cloth Config API
- DOWNLOAD Plant in a Jar Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Plant in a Jar Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: cool_mineman | Source page: CurseForge