A fantastic and medieval touch on our cubic worlds.
Pixxilite 1.16.4 is a texture pack that, while trying to stick to the original look of the standard textures, will add a darker touch to the different textures that make up the game. In general, the textures give a fantastic look, with a certain medieval feel, to our world.
It is a texture pack developed with a 32x resolution. In other words, twice the resolution of the standard constructions in Minecraft. For this reason, the installation of Optifine will be necessary, which improves the performance of the new structures and optimizes the game.
How do I install Pixxilite Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.16?
- to download Optifine 1.16 (Minecraft version 1.16.x only).
- Download Pixxilite Texture Pack 1.16
- Open the .minecraft / resourcepacks folder.
- Paste the file downloaded from the package into “resourcepacks”.
- We can now enjoy the new aesthetic proposal offered by this texture package!