Pixel Reality Luminance probably one of the most interesting Source kit for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 at the same time. To be clear, identifying it translates to “Pixel Reality Luminance”. This is because this easy source provides the same visual results as the nearest source pack.
What is interesting?
Of course, Pixel Reality can’t compete with life as a cover, however what it already has, it’s worth noting. Every piece is in detail, the color scheme is well chosen, although the resolution is easy-32x.
Pixel Reality Luminance Resource / Texture Pack Installation Instructions
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack Download Links
Ball: Wedhro | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Pixel Reality Luminance 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 (32x) first appeared in PackMods.