PixaGraph Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package needed for semi-realities. It has a low resolution of 16 × 16 for this useful package. Developed by Amzahr.
This useful resource package also does not change the structure of your Minecraft Minecraft much, however it improves and makes it higher than ever before. He was impressed by the video game with a dream RPG movie and in addition, you will be able to accept the masterpiece of the block and its form as you begin to enjoy it. It has a lot of elements in the structure and barriers that make this game ideal for anyone who wants to play this game. This useful package has a 16 × 16 resolution and therefore you will not have any losses but will work on your computer system.
PixaGraph Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Guardian design improvements.
- New technology for new fish.
- Added fish bottle gadget.
- Improved horse improvement.
- A gang of thugs and new obstacles.
- Improved Armor display on stock.
- Added new gadget.
PixaGraph Resource / Texture installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
PixaGraph Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Amzahr | Source link: CurseForge
The article PixaGraph 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.