Pirates of the Caribbean Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a very useful resource package. By Pearsonwright. It has 128 × 128 resolution resolution for this useful package.
This useful resource pack is based on a series of well-known Pirates of the Caribbean game and well-known Captain Jack Fody. All barriers, trading structure and menu interface and GUI will appear additional like POTC online. These die-hard Pirate followers of the Caribbean movie series and Captain Jack sparrows will love this package. This useful package includes Pirates, Survival, Caribbean, RPG, Roleplay, Journey, Artistic, PVP, KitPVP, Guilds, Discover, Jack Sparrow, Black Pearl, Inanimate, Male, Tel, Tales.
Pirate Guide to the Caribbean Resource / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Pirates of the Caribbean Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: PearsonWright | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Pirates of the Caribbean 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared on PackMods.