DSLR Realistic Resource Kit for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a useful and accessible resource bag. It has more than 256 × 256 resolution of this useful package. This useful package started about two months ago and has become one of the most useful used packages. Produced by _xSpecial_.
This useful package can have barriers and objects that are taken from unique images and attractive nature, Then it will be customized to make it stand out and take real photos. Every little thing you will notice with a character that may have a purpose in real life and it will look like a real life perspective in the world of Minecraft. The little things in this useful package can have their own and created by the creator afterwards it will be improved to look real with the help of photoshop. In addition, it is available in a variety of custom solutions ranging from 32 × 32 to 256 × 256.
Changelogs source for Realistic DSLR images:
- New snow and rain technology.
- Improved brick and mortar.
- Water and Redstone Railways so far.
- Vest Chain Mounted and Torch Redstone.
- Added Zombie and Birch Wooden skins.
- Brick steps full of new details.
- Added Solar and Moon.
- Improved fragments and high grass variability.
A Guide to Setting a Realistic Resource / DSLR Resource Tool
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Photography DSLR Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Ball: _xSpecial_ | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Realistic DSLR Realism 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared on PackMods.