Petter Foliage is a framework for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which focuses on innovating the natural aspects of the game, rather than changing everything to a level of realism. By changing the structure of the leaves and trees, the game changes a lot. Players will experience a completely different world as everything becomes softer, making the environment more mysterious. Regular users can also combine Petter Foliage with their favorite resource packs, as it adapts only to tree-related structures.
Petter Foliage Resource / Texture Pack Installation Instructions
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Petter Foliage Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Ball: XiLaiTL | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Petter Foliage 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 Resource Pack (16x) first appeared in PackMods.